Solved

Thread pool

Posted on 2012-03-21
Last Modified: 2013-11-24
Hi Experts,

I need to implement a thread pool in J2ME. Is there any sample code or reference on how to do that in J2ME ?

Thanks
Comment
Question by:bachra04
3 Comments

LVL 47

Expert Comment

by:for_yan
ID: 37748254
This is an article on how to implement ThreadPool and the code in the end of the article
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Languages/Java/J2ME/Q_27642050.html

As this is rather old article (dating to 2003)  I think it should not use some new java stuff which may not be avaialable in Java2ME

LVL 2

Author Comment

by:bachra04
ID: 37755062
Sorry for_yan the link is wrong it points to this page.

LVL 47

Accepted Solution

by:
for_yan earned 500 total points
ID: 37755067
very sorry - too many windows open - grabbed the wrong address - thsi is the one I meant
this should point to the last page of the article - with the code - there are 5 pages explanations befoeere

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=30483&seqNum=6

Featured Post

Independent Software Vendors: We Want Your Opinion

We value your feedback.

Take our survey and automatically be enter to win anyone of the following:
Yeti Cooler, Amazon eGift Card, and Movie eGift Card!

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

Suggested Solutions

Title # Comments Views Activity
Configure a Bean in an XML file 4 49
CSV file parsing thru Java 13 40
printf performancy 11 86
Crystal Reports Licensing Questions 4 65
An old method to applying the Singleton pattern in your Java code is to check if a static instance, defined in the same class that needs to be instantiated once and only once, is null and then create a new instance; otherwise, the pre-existing insta…
Are you developing a Java application and want to create Excel Spreadsheets? You have come to the right place, this article will describe how you can create Excel Spreadsheets from a Java Application. For the purposes of this article, I will be u…
The viewer will learn how to implement Singleton Design Pattern in Java.
This tutorial will introduce the viewer to VisualVM for the Java platform application. This video explains an example program and covers the Overview, Monitor, and Heap Dump tabs.

726 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question