?
Solved

Thread pool

Posted on 2012-03-21
Medium Priority
?
Last Modified: 2013-11-24
Hi Experts,

I need to implement a thread pool in J2ME. Is there any sample code or reference on how to do that in J2ME ?

Thanks
Comment
Question by:bachra04
[X]
Welcome to Experts Exchange

Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.

• Help others & share knowledge
  • Earn cash & points
  • Learn & ask questions
3 Comments

LVL 47

Expert Comment

by:for_yan
ID: 37748254
This is an article on how to implement ThreadPool and the code in the end of the article
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Languages/Java/J2ME/Q_27642050.html

As this is rather old article (dating to 2003)  I think it should not use some new java stuff which may not be avaialable in Java2ME

LVL 2

Author Comment

by:bachra04
ID: 37755062
Sorry for_yan the link is wrong it points to this page.

LVL 47

Accepted Solution

by:
for_yan earned 2000 total points
ID: 37755067
very sorry - too many windows open - grabbed the wrong address - thsi is the one I meant
this should point to the last page of the article - with the code - there are 5 pages explanations befoeere

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=30483&seqNum=6

Featured Post

On Demand Webinar - Networking for the Cloud Era

This webinar discusses:
-Common barriers companies experience when moving to the cloud
-How SD-WAN changes the way we look at networks
-Best practices customers should employ moving forward with cloud migration
-What happens behind the scenes of SteelConnect’s one-click button

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

INTRODUCTION Working with files is a moderately common task in Java.  For most projects hard coding the file names, using parameters in configuration files, or using command-line arguments is sufficient.   However, when your application has vi…
Are you developing a Java application and want to create Excel Spreadsheets? You have come to the right place, this article will describe how you can create Excel Spreadsheets from a Java Application. For the purposes of this article, I will be u…
Viewers will learn about arithmetic and Boolean expressions in Java and the logical operators used to create Boolean expressions. We will cover the symbols used for arithmetic expressions and define each logical operator and how to use them in Boole…
Viewers will learn about the regular for loop in Java and how to use it. Definition: Break the for loop down into 3 parts: Syntax when using for loops: Example using a for loop:
Suggested Courses
Course of the Month8 days, 19 hours left to enroll

764 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question