I need to connect 50 branch offices to my Head office. All of those branch offices will have an IP MPLS connection in place, which is unmanaged. Most of the branch offices have their own remote offices, which also need to be connected, but are not having MPLS.
In total, there needs to be arround 300 locations which needs to have connectivity to main offices Application servers to reach either web services or web applications.
On top of that, I need to provide VPN remote access server for additional 300 pharmacies, which will also need access to web services application servers.
I have vSphere infrastructure in place in Main Office, and IP MPLS connection, plus direct symmetric Internet connection. I have a CISCO 2811 router, and a CISCO ASA 5505.
I would appreciate some advice about following:
1. How to design IP addressing scheme, since every workstation needs to be uniquely identifiable to Main office. As addition to that, in the main office Application servers need to be on a separate network, from the others?
2. How to connect remote locations to branch offices?
3. What would be the best solution for external access from pharmacies via VPN remote access?
4. Any idea how to size up the bandwidth for leased lines and MPLS connections on branch offices and Head office?
5. What would be good solution for endpoint security?