I have 2 problems of Internet Explorer 9 recently.
1. When I type a URL in the Run command, I have received the error message "error sending command to program"
2. When I download a large program (such as 100MB), the IE download manager start from 0% and freezed, and then I click Pause and then click Resume, it's ok. However, sometimes it stop at around 70%.
I have tried to all the following methods
1. disable all Add-On
2. disabled Kaspersky AntiVirus 2012
3. scan my PC for virus and malware but nothing found
4. deleted all Temoprary Internet Files
5. Reset IE
6. deleted all files located in C:\Users\Wing Ho Ma\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\IEDownloadHistory\
7. Updated all the Windows Updates and Microsoft Updates
8. Tried to use IE (Without Add On), but also happened
but the problem still exists, I have got no idea why.
The first problem not happen when I open the IE, then type the URL in the Run Command.
It's only happen if I not yet open IE, but type the URL in the Run Command.
The second problem is always happen, but this problem is not happen in Google Ghrome, Safari and Firefox. Only happen in the Download Manager in IE.
I have got no idea why. Anyone can help?