We tried setting Group Policy to map the drives for users on our network - this was so we could get rid of the logon scripts which were initially mapping drives for users.
We had problems with users drives not always mapping correctly, and as it's a live network, we decided to revert back to the login scripts and disable the Group Policy completely.
However, the N:\ is now stuck as 'in use', despite the Group Policy being disabled for a few days now, and we can't even delete it from the client PCs via CMD.
The drives which the login scripts are mapping are now also showing the names that were setup with Group Policy, ie:
N: used to be "Example1" and we set the Group Policy to name it "Example One" - it is now stuck as "Example One" no matter what we do.