Hi lately outlook has been crashing when i try to open it. i checked the event viewer and below is what is recorded in the event viewer.
Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 14.0.6109.5005, time stamp: 0x4e79b6c8
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17725, time stamp: 0x4ec4aa8e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000050895
Faulting process id: 0xb88
Faulting application start time: 0x01cd0b5c2c2879ab
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\OUTLOOK.EXE
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 76308957-774f-11e1-a35d-d067e5257ce0
Event id 1000
* Windows 7 home premium 64bit
* ran outlook repair
* uninstall and reinstall outlook 2010
* Uninstall and reinstall Office 2010(pro plus version suite)
* Uninstalled and reinstalled Antivirus (Panda Global Protection 2012)
* not installed any new products or softwares or applications on the system for a while now.
* windows and office updates are current.
it has been working for a while now suddenly last week outlook started crashing when it opens and tries to load the emails.
any help would be great...