two esx 4.x servers the same
virtual network machines switch three nics on vlan 19 10.2.19.x for both machines
Have alot of vm's running on both server no problems ...
Add new linux or windows machine routing is not working out bound correctly.
1. Internet works
2. Can ping anything on same subnet.
3. Can connect to it from any other subnet .. rdp or web
4. it can not ping any thing outside its gateway
5. on a tracert it goes to gateway then to a firewall 10.2.19.x to 10.2.10.20
trace route to 10.2.9.200 10.2.19.310.2.120.... drop.......
6. The tracerout or pings should be staying on the cisco 4503 and resolving....
Work on another production vm on same box same virtual network switch all works fine in and out. traceroute to 10.2.7.200 is 10.2.19.3....10.2.7.200 complete
happens with linix or windows 2008 servers ....