We have a web site that was decommissioned a long time ago but the DNS was left in. When we re-used the IP address Google indexed the site with the Old Domain name.
The new Domain is touchpointatm.com the old one was langfordstiegallery....
I have put back up langfordstiegallery... using the Old IP and gave http://touchpointatm.com
a new IP address. I have put redirect links on all the matching pages so Langford will redirect to http://touchpointatm.com
also with a meta tag that will redirect with 5 sec delay.
Is this the best way to try to clear up the list mismatch (see screen shot) or is there more I can do or something better.