Strange error when adding a new page in DotNetNuke
Posted on 2012-03-27
I have a DNN5.6.3-website.
When I try to add a new page to my site I get this strange error:
Error: is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Sequence contains more than one element ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Modules.ModuleController.AddModulePermission(ModuleInfo& objModule, Int32 portalId, String roleName, PermissionInfo permission, String permissionKey) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Modules.ModuleController.LocalizeModuleInternal(ModuleInfo sourceModule) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Modules.ModuleController.LocalizeModule(ModuleInfo sourceModule, Locale locale) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Tabs.TabController.CreateLocalizedCopy(TabInfo originalTab, Locale locale) at DotNetNuke.Entities.Tabs.TabController.CreateLocalizedCopies(TabInfo originalTab) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.Tabs.ManageTabs.SaveTabData(String strAction) at DotNetNuke.Modules.Admin.Tabs.ManageTabs.cmdUpdate_Click(Object Sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Can somebody help me with this?
- The site is bilingual, content localization is set on.
- I only get this error when I add a new page with Culture Type: 'Create Localized Versions of Page'
- After the error, the new pages are still added in both languages. But they are not localized.
- Googling my error suggests that the probleem has omething to do with multiple page-naming.
- I deleted the pages that I recently added. But there's no difference. It can't be in the pages that were allready in my website. The problem never occured before.
Any advice is appreciated!!