Dear experts Need a formulae
1. which checks for every unique value in column A (variable) and
2. at the same check for value not equal to 1 under column B,
3. and then post 10% in column D.but
4. IF there are multiple records for a value in column A with column B <>1,
5. then the last record should get the posting.
6. In addition, if there is only one occurrence of a value under column A, and column B<>1, then 10% will be populated under column D.
7. That is no occurrence in column B=1 will get 10%.