Visual Web part project to Sharepoint 2010 - consume WCF

I have a page which created using Visual Web Part (for Sharepoint 2010) and later on I am adding to my Sharepoint site.  I have a WCF service(very basic) hosted in IIS 7 (same server). When I deployed my page which created in Visual Web Part project, I kept getting the error below.
"Could not find endpont element with the name 'BasicHttpBinding_IService1 and the contract 'ServiceReference.IService1.....etc". What should I do from here on?


(i can consume WCF service from my asp.net page from a different server box perfectly fine.)
VBdotnet2005Asked:
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

x
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

VBdotnet2005Author Commented:
This is exactly  I having a problem with. How can I modify web config file in Sharepoint 2010? Or what should I do?
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sharepoint2010programming/thread/dea0763d-d6ea-4659-8ef0-8275514d066a/
Rahul AgarwalTeam LeaderCommented:
This error can arise if you are calling the service in a class library and calling the class library from another project


Reference:

http://forums.asp.net/t/1716855.aspx/1
http://www.dotnetspark.com/links/16538-endpointnotfoundexception---no-endpoint.aspx

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
VBdotnet2005Author Commented:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/352654/could-not-find-default-endpoint-element
"I had the same problem, but changing the contract namespace didn't work for me. So I tried a .Net 2 style web reference instead of a .Net 3.5 service reference. That worked.

To use a Web reference in Visual Studio 2008, click on 'Add Service Reference', then click 'Advanced' when the dialog box appears. In that you will find an option that will let you use a Web reference instead of a Service reference."

I did as suggested. It works !!!!
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Microsoft SharePoint

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.