Windwos Server 2003
latest sp and updates on all.
I need to run a series of queries for litigation purposes. I wanted to test the export-mailbox feature so I emailed my self and others a message with test keyword "easter" in it. Then I run the following command:
Export-Mailbox -Identity smithj -targetmailbox adminmailbox -ContentKeywords "easter" -targetfolder "discovery"
This causes a discovery folder to be created in the root of the adminmailbox. In the discovery folder it creates a folder called "Recovered Data - smithj - timestamp". It recreates the user's subfolder structure, but it does not export the test email I sent with the word "easter" in it. I have tried case-sensitive and non. There are no errors on the query. So it's running OK, just not returning data I know should be there.
The Search Indexer service is runing on the xchng server for what that's worth.