Help with IBM DB2 DBMS
Posted on 2012-04-03
I am newbie with IBM DB2 DBMS.
I need to write some commands below.
Somebody please help me?
Thank you very much!
1. Give a set of commands to create a database name TEST1 in schema DB2ADMIN with the following specification
- Use only 1 default buffer pool IBMDEFAULTBP, having page size of 32K.
- Tablespace for user data: USERSPACE1 for Large data type, using IBMDEFAULTBP, Managed by Database, NOT using Automatic Storage, and is Auto-resizable.
2. Give a set of commands to create a compressed offline backup of the TEST1 database above.
3. Give a set of commands to create a clone of TEST1, called TEST2, in the same DB2 instance, using the backup created in the step above. The TEST1 database must remain functioning.