I'm having an issue with my local instance of coldfusion 8.0.1 and running a query with cfqueryparam using the oracle oci driver. I have no problems with the same code on a different system, but when I attempt to run the code on the new development server, Coldfusion restarts itself and I receive a Page cannot be displayed error in my browser. I've tried this with and without all the hotfixes installed and it still doesn't work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software 3 or more times with the same result. I am sure it's the cfqueryparam that's causing the issue because I've commented it out and the remaining code works.
The system uses Coldfusion 8.0.1 (currently no hotfixes) Multi-Server Developer Edition using the CF Built-in server. It is installed on a 64-bit Windows 7 system with 32-bit java. I have added the oracle jdbc drivers to the jrun-root/lib folder and added
-Doracle.jdbc.V8Compatible=true to the jvm.config java args.