- I am unable to access my Epson Photo 4490 Scanner using the import menu of Photoshop CS 5.5
- can use the WIA wizard but that has a number of extra steps.
- I can still scan with the Epson scanner applet to my "My Pictures" folder but, I still have to double click on the .jpg files to open them in Photoshop.
- Does anyone know what I would need to do to access the Epson Photo 4490 Scanner directly through Photoshop CS 5.5?
- I've checked the Epson site for a new driver but, the newest for this scanner is from 2007.
Select from freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely and get projects done right.
The standard (non-Professional) edition of PaperPort (http://www.nuance.com/for-individuals/by-product/paperport/index.htm) from Nuance Communications (http://www.nuance.com/) (previously known as ScanSoft) is limited to five Scanning Profiles, but …
Recently, an awarded photographer, Selina De Maeyer (http://www.selinademaeyer.com/), completed a photo shoot of a beautiful event (http://www.sintjacobantwerpen.be/verslag-en-fotoreportage-van-de-sacramentsprocessie-door-antwerpen#thumbnails) in An…
The goal of the tutorial is to teach the user how to use import presets downloaded from the internet into Adobe Lightroom.
Once you downloaded the presets go into the preset folder and press import then import your preset and your set it to go.
In this sixth video of the Xpdf series, we discuss and demonstrate the PDFtoPNG utility, which converts a multi-page PDF file to separate color, grayscale, or monochrome PNG files, creating one PNG file for each page in the PDF. It does this via a c…