After upgrading from Adobe CS2.2 to Adobe CS5.5,
the behavior of my scanner has changed.
- I am unable to access my Epson Photo 4490 Scanner using the import menu of Photoshop CS 5.5
- can use the WIA wizard but that has a number of extra steps.
- I can still scan with the Epson scanner applet to my "My Pictures" folder but, I still have to double click on the .jpg files to open them in Photoshop.
- Does anyone know what I would need to do to access the Epson Photo 4490 Scanner directly through Photoshop CS 5.5?
- I've checked the Epson site for a new driver but, the newest for this scanner is from 2007.