Attached is a sample database in Access but I need to do the following queries in SQL commands:
The queries are:
1. a query called DxAlphabetical whose results provide a listing of ICD9 codes and ICD9 descriptions arranged alphabetically by ICD9 description.
2. a query called DX-G that shows all ICD9 codes and ICD9 descriptions where the description starts with the letter G.
3. a query called DxDuplicate that shows all records in the Icd table where the Icd is duplicated (and display both the ICD9 code and ICD9 description for that code).
4. a query called PatientDxResults that shows the first and last name of the patient as well as the IcdDescription for each disease the patient has.
5. a query called DxCount that shows the records in the Icd table where the length of the IcdDescription is less than 13 characters