Running Exchange 2010 with all patches. We have over 25 phones currently working just fine, however, there are 2 email accounts/phones we can't get setup. They used to work, nothing has changed, now suddenly those two phones no longer work.
I removed and tried to add the accounts and get "can't verify account, username & Password are incorrect". They however are not, their accounts work just fine with everything but the phones. We even tried adding these two accounts on several different phones with different OS's.
I have looked into their account on Exchange and can't find anything different from other accounts. I tried disabling and re-enabling the Mobile Active sync on those mailboxes, but no go.
These phones had been working for months just fine...