Learn when you want, where you want with convenient online training courses. Sign up now!
Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by
"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.
1. Go to the File menu => click Open => then locate and open the template you want to modify (This will usually be the normal.dot template)
2. The file is usually located here: C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates where <name> is the name of the user or computer you’re on (search your computer for the Templates folder if you can’t find it)
3. Locate, select and open Normal.dot
4. Change the Zoom level (lower right) on this particular document to whatever percentage you prefer (You can also change any of the template’s text and graphics, styles, formatting, macros, AutoText entries, toolbars, menu settings, and shortcut keys)
5. Save the document and close it
6. You’re done
Open in new window
ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.Percentage = 120
In announcing the release of the 15th Anniversary Edition of Acronis True Image 2019, the company revealed that its artificial intelligence-based anti-ransomware technology – stopped more than 200,000 ransomware attacks on 150,000 customers last year.
Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.