Your technology certification is waiting. Enroll in Cloud Class ®
1. Go to the File menu => click Open => then locate and open the template you want to modify (This will usually be the normal.dot template)
2. The file is usually located here: C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates where <name> is the name of the user or computer you’re on (search your computer for the Templates folder if you can’t find it)
3. Locate, select and open Normal.dot
4. Change the Zoom level (lower right) on this particular document to whatever percentage you prefer (You can also change any of the template’s text and graphics, styles, formatting, macros, AutoText entries, toolbars, menu settings, and shortcut keys)
5. Save the document and close it
6. You’re done
Open in new window
ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.View.Zoom.Percentage = 120
This course will introduce you to C++ 11 and teach you about syntax fundamentals.
Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.
Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.
Please enter a first name
Please enter a last name
Must be at least 4 characters long.
Join and Comment
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.