Exchange 2007, Outlook 2007, SSL & Outlook Anywhere
Posted on 2012-04-10
I have Exchange 2007 running on a Windows 2008 server.
I purchased a SSL certificate and used the following domains (using "mydomain" instead of my real domain)
My Outlook Web Access works fine, no problems.
Here are my problems:
1. My internal machines, using Outlook 2007, say there is a certificate/security error, press yes to proceed and ignore the error.
2. Outlook 2007 OUTSIDE of the office will not connect at all.
What I need to know is:
1. What should be included in the SSL certificate?
2. Step-by-step instructions on how to enable Outlook Anywhere on the server (in case I missed something) and how to connect to the server through Outlook when OUTSIDE the office.
3. How to fix the Outlook problem INSIDE the network. Why would Outlook INSIDE the network have a security error?
Thank you for your help.