iCloud and iPhone 3GS
Posted on 2012-04-11
I've finally upgraded my iPhone 3GS to the latest version (from Oct 2011) to now have iCloud on my phone.
1. Do apps get stored in iCloud and sync'd with the phone?
2. Do music files get stored in iCloud if they were not purchased from iTunes?
3. In iTunes, should any of the backup or sync options still be checked
4. Other than updating the latest apps from the iphone app store, how can I update thison the mac in iTunes first for large GPS apps like TomTom as it keeps timing out on my phone due to the 1.x gb size. I cant find an option in iTunes to download it via the computer and then sync it (assuming you can still sync apps with a cable and a mac?)
5. My iphone photo steam says it only uploads and stores the last 30-days of photos and downloads them to all my devices. So what does this mean, my photos are not being backed up to iCloud?