I installed a public ssl certificate on my server. first i was getting a bunch of certificate errors, so i did this > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940726
that solved most of the except now i keep getting a "autodiscover.domain.net" error ONLY when running outlook outside the network on a laptop. Internally seems to work fine.
the security is from a trusted authority (passed)
the cert date is valid (passed)
the name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site (failed).
I've attached a couple of test results. it mentions something not having a valid ssl. I'm pretty sure i selected autodiscover.emailserver.n
et when i ordered it. so not sure why it's saying that it's invalid.