We are going to be converting the following and would like to know if anyone has had any issues converting a similar type server setup(s) below:
1. Windows 2003 DC, file/printer, Exchange 2007, DFS, Backup Exec 2010, proxy, HP Array manager, HP SIM. HP insight diags, SQL 2008 express and Mgt tools, Sophos.
2. Windows 2003 DC, file/print, SQL 2005 Standard, DFS, HP Array manager, HP SIM. HP insight diags, Sophos, Sharepoint 3.0,
3. Win2k3 member server, Sophos Console, AV, Veeam, DFS.
4. Win2k3 member server, Oracle 8, variuos HP SIM & tools, DFS.
5. Win2k8 member server running RDS.
According to the vm note is need to just stop AV, exchange and SQL server services....
We will deploy a new DC on the ESXi server which will help AD. I plan to P2V server item 3 first...