This past weekend we started a migration to SBS 2011 from SBS 2003 which failed. We followed some instructions on how to remove the failed server from the 2003 box and we rebuilt the new SBS 2011 server. On the redo we stopped short of starting the exchange migration as we ran out of time. My users are still using exchnage on the sbs2003 box. Everythin seems to be fine except nobody can download the Offline address book or see Free/Busy info. I'm not sure where to start fixing this. I've tried rebuilding the OAB, reseting the GUID, deleteing orphaned templates (was none), and restarted exchange services. Nothing seems to be working.