At my company we are thinking of purchasing a Camtasia download.
However, I have some questions to be answered, before we will actually proceed with buying it.
Is there somebody here kind enough to answer these questions?
1) If we start using Camtasia, we want to download it for a virtual server, where we will create the environment (e.g. clean desktop, no favorite-tabs in browser), to record our screencaptures correctly. Is it possible to run Camtasia on a virtual server? How does this work, with the serial key?
2) I've all ready experimented with the 30-days free trial. I have two questions about hyperlinking:
- Is it possible to add a caption to the site that includes hyperlinks? It seems like that is only possible using callouts?
- We want to use Camtasia for tutorials of our software. The hyperlinking would be used to link from one tutorial to another (deeper) one. Is that nicely possible using Camtasia?
- Is it possible to end a tutorial with suggestions for follow-up tutorials? So that we can link directly to some other tutorials?
- Can you link to every URL you want? Cause I tried linking to our website from one of our tutorials but it didn't work. When I tried to link to another html-tutorial that was on my local laptop, it did work.
3) We are doubting whether to use a voice-over for our tutorials, or if it suffices to just include text in the tutorials, and no voice. Any recommendations on this? If you use a voice-over, do we need to have a professional voice or can we just do it ourselves?
Thanks for answering!