Need respone urgently as this outcome is unexpected during execution of a protocol.
Have a view with columns that match the columns in an Excel spreadsheet.
After selecting 2000 documents and using the native LN function "Copy Selected as Table" some of the documents do not paste into the spreadsheet.
To identify the dropped rows I took an export using Lotus Script and all 2000 records pull in the Excel sheet generated. Then I did a look up to the list generated by manual copy/paste function to identify the docs that did not paste. There are 59 docs now isolated to a folder but I see no common thread to cause a failure. When I take the same 59 (in the folder) and select them and perfrom Copy Selected as Table they all come over when pasted. When I switch to the designated view with the same docs selected again they all come over.
During execution of a protocol the tester is extracting records 2000 at a time so I thought it could be a clipboard thing. But a second user with a clear clipboard and fresh launch of the database gets the same result on the range of numbers reported by tester.