1. WinXP Pro
2. Flash Based - Stand Alone Program that plays videos
from the local Hard Drive.
3. Dual Monitors
4. The flash VIDEO only shows in the main monitor
5. When I drag it to the sec ondary - the AUDIO still plays, but no video.
6. 2nd monitor is connected with VGA cable, but uses an adapter at the pc to get its signal from the DVI output.
7. I tried a brand new monitor with total DVI cable / connection - no change.
8. I tried changing all the settings (resolution, bit depth, monitor drivers) - no change.
Any ideas? ....Maybe it's the video card somehow?