I have been looking to several platforms, tools, IDE's and methods of developing for smartphones and tablets on iOS/Android.
Some of those are:
- Appcelerator (http://www.appcelerator.com
- Mosync (http://www.mosync.com
- Unity 3D (http://unity3d.com/unity
- Spaceport (http://spaceport.io
- AppsMakerStore (http://appsmakerstore.com
- IBuildApp (http://ibuildapp.com
- App.cat (http://app.cat
and so on.. What others have you used or heard about?
Could you tell me what is the most suitable tool/platform/system for making, preferably for both iOS and Android when developing:
• smaller game apps (no advanced 3D graphics)
• smaller apps/tools for small companies, using Geolocation, Accelerometer & Camera, User Defaults, SQLite, Web Services
What I can invest is my time (up to 6 months), hardware with windows7 and 10.8 Mountain Lion, mobile devices, tablets, several IBM xSeries 346 servers and so on.
Purchasing of needed licenses is possible, budget is there even though I have no plans on spending too much money, just reasonable sums.