I've installed MS CRM 2011 as part of MAPS.
Been having a poke around, and it definately is very very comprehensive - maybe much more then what we need, and quite confusing.
To start off with we want to use it as a service desk tool:
- Log cases for client jobs or internal jobs
- Assign/Email/Track Case numbers
- Store customer and supplier contact details
- Store technical documentation
- Store website logon details etc
So I have filled in all the Accounts (customers), and Contacts.
I can create cases but it doesnt seem to track changes, like assignment changes etc?
Am I supposed to store Supplier Accont details along with Customer Accounts? Same with Contacts?
What is the best way to store technical documentation, like a Knowledgebase?