I'm having a hard time configuring remote access to a Windows 2011 SBS server.
I have installed the routing & remote access role. Configured the DHCP relay. Defined the allowed users.
On the client side (tried from Win7 and Server 2003) I get past the username / pass validation (ie if I put something invalid I get rejected) then I have the message "registering computer in the network" for approx 1 min on Server 2003 and an Explorer hang on Win 7 (can't cancel, just hangs).
Nothing obvious in the event log (both server or client).
I'm probably missing something fairly obvious but can't seem to figure it out.
Any pointer / suggestion most welcome.