Pressurized Water Gun

zhshqzyc used Ask the Experts™
I wan to buy or rent something to clean my house outside wall. But I don't know its English name.

Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
I think you mean this:

hot water pressure washer


No. I heard that it may be around a couple of hundren dollars. Hot water pressure washer is thousand dollars.
Lots of pressure washers that are in the hundred dollar or so range:

Good luck.
Become a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert

This course teaches how to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2.  It is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).


Where I rent it?
Home Depot, Lowes, and other larger hardware stores would rent it.

Also try any tool rental service in your area.

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial