Here's the problem:
- The User log's-in with remote desktop on multiple servers.
- Instead of logging off, he simply disconnects his sessions.
- He changes his Active Directory password on one of the servers he is logged in.
- The servers he is disconnected from, send his old credentials to the domain controllers.
- The domain controllers lock the user's accounts.
Now, I need to find out on which servers this user is logged in because I need to log him off from all of them, to stop the account locking.
How can I do that? How can I see on which servers this user is logged in?