troubleshooting Question

How to convert TRS Connector Jack to wireless

Avatar of PeteEngineer
PeteEngineerFlag for India asked on
HardwareWireless NetworkingWireless Hardware
5 Comments3 Solutions1335 ViewsLast Modified:
I have a home theater system where speakers connected through wires.i dont want to change those system.

What i need to change is the way the laptop connects to Hometheatre
through phone jack or TRS jack shown below :

I want to make to wireless.I think it is very possible.
If you know any products which do this let me know the links to buy

Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 3 Answers and 5 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 3 Answers and 5 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros