- Deleted all the cache credentials from the laptop.
- provided different laptop
- use EventCombMT from microsoft to trace the locked out account.
- found event ID 644 (unable to find any solution for that)
- confirmed user is not using exchange account to sync email in mobile phone
We have four domain R/W DC and we use exchange 2010 for email.
FYI - One perticular account keep locking out at least 5-6 times a day.
Is there anything I can do without changing user's login name?
ExchangeMicrosoft Legacy OS
8/22/2022 - Mon
All of life is about relationships, and EE has made a viirtual community a real community. It lifts everyone's boat