I am trying to build a Citrix Xen Desktop Lab, I have installed Citrix XenDesktop Server, so far so good I think. This is what I did
- I have install Citrix License Server and import license. From Desktop Studio I can see license 90 days Evaluation.
- I have add vCenter to Host section, added OK, no error
- I have create a VM-Win7 SP 1 64bit with full updated, also installed MS J# , Citrix Virtual Desktop Agent and joined to my domain
- I have snapshotted,it and Create Catalog with the snapshot I just did. I got 2 link clone of VM-Win7
- I go to assignments and assigned to a security group that I created with 2 test users.
- On my laptop, I had Citrix Receiver installed, browse to XenDesktop, it was OK
- Login with one of the user that I have assigned, it was OK, I saw 1 desktop available(as I assigned 1 per user)
-But When I try to click to the Desktop and what I can see is like a gear flash spinning. And I saw the message above it "Please wait while My Desktop is being stated. This could take a few minutes"
That is the whole senario I am having now, I would like to ask you what else should I check or trouble shoot to make this work? Above is all the info I can think of, please ask if you need more info.
BTW, I have just checked in vCenter and all the VDI are running. Please help.
I have also just tried to log on my Ipad and I also can see 1 desktop available as it should be but when I tried to run it, it said "Resource Unavailable. Server is currently unavailable"