Two Hyper-V Host servers
- One Mailbox and one Hub/CAS on each host clustered using DAG.( two MBX, two CAS.Hub)
- IIS server on one of the host server.
- One SQL 2008 replication in the DR site using Database mirroring.
Disaster Recovery site
Two Host servers running Hyper-v
- One Exchange MBX and one CAS/Hub
- One IIS configured with NLB with one IIS in the primary site.
- second SQL 2008 server configured using Database mirroring with the primary site.
1- for my physical server in the primary site, I will have new IBM server in the active node clustered with the passive node which is also IBM but has a different configurations and model
Will the Microsoft cluster support different Hardware?
2- For hyper-V for Exchange 2010
how may servers I need in the DR site to automate the failover or do I need to failover manually?