I have a macro which needs a little tweaking. The macro currently saves file with date revision number and time. It's working fine. However, I now need to adapt this macro.
I have say two folders as follows:
(1) C:\Current file folder and
(2) C:\Superseded file folder
1. When file is opened from folder (1) to save in folder (2) with date/revision number/time stamp.
2. Then when closing or saving the file in folder (1) to overwrite or kill the existing file and save with date/revision/time stamp.
3. If, however, there have been no changes made to the file. Then just allow close without adding new date/revision/time stamp
I would be satisfied with a solution which would cover the first two points above and would add extra points if solution covered all three points.