Avatar of stevid
 asked on

Connector type for Front Panel LED's

Can anyone tell me the actual type (model) of connector that is used for the LED, Power Switches etc on a ATX Motherboard,

I am actually looking for Molex Type........... or similar,

I cant seem to find the specs for it anywhere,

HardwareEmbedded HardwareDesktops

Avatar of undefined
Last Comment

8/22/2022 - Mon
Venugopal N

Some standard Switch connector:

Power switch - PWR,PWRSW,PWR-ON 2 pin Middle
POWER LED connector - PLED, PWRLED or POWER-LED 3-pin and on the edge of the header.

yes but i need to make up the leads so need to know the type of "some standard switch connector"

I know its a 2.54mm pitch but the connectors i am currently using are too big so need to know the actual type
Venugopal N

Experts Exchange is like having an extremely knowledgeable team sitting and waiting for your call. Couldn't do my job half as well as I do without it!
James Murphy

Thanks but no its the front panel connector i need

So Power Switch, reset Switch etc

Log in or sign up to see answer
Become an EE member today7-DAY FREE TRIAL
Members can start a 7-Day Free trial then enjoy unlimited access to the platform
Sign up - Free for 7 days
Learn why we charge membership fees
We get it - no one likes a content blocker. Take one extra minute and find out why we block content.
Not exactly the question you had in mind?
Sign up for an EE membership and get your own personalized solution. With an EE membership, you can ask unlimited troubleshooting, research, or opinion questions.
ask a question