troubleshooting Question

What is the cable? Help me find it?

Avatar of Pancake_Effect
Pancake_EffectFlag for United States of America asked on
6 Comments2 Solutions376 ViewsLast Modified:
Okay so I need a certain cable for a new medical device. The cable for device 1 input is shown here...I was told it's just a standard RCA:


For the device 2 is going to use this type of jack:

Device 2 jack

So I believe I need a RCA/ 1/4 Jack? I don't know the proper name for them.

So I imagine a cord like this would work:

Amazon Link

Not sure what unbalanced means.

But my main concern about this cord, is that if you look at the rings of the end of the jack, there is only one. There is not a second ring...meaning it's not stereo..only mono. Where you can see in the picture above I have, it has two rings meaning stereo.

Can someone help me find one that is exactly what I need? I'm having a hard time finding it. And I don't know the proper names for the cords.
IT Manager

Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 2 Answers and 6 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 2 Answers and 6 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros