1. I have an Excel 2010 file with 20+ columns.
2. I need to write an XML (output) file which is based on the data in Excel 2010 (input).
3. The SAME (selected) columns from EACH row provide blocks for the XML file. The XML file is also supposed to comply to an XSD.
4. The FIRST row in the Excel sheet contains the XML tag names.
5. Each subsequent row in Excel 2010 turns into a series of tagged entries in the XML file.
6. Is this even possible in Excel 2010? I did see "XML Maps" in Excel 2010; I have never used XML Maps before, hence this question.
7. Please post high level steps, or pointer to detailed Excel documentation.
8. If you have a sample Excel file that you turned into XML, that is an A grade response :-).