I am preparing a document that describes the list of IT needs for small office that has 50 users so I will list the current IT things that they have so could you please help me any IT needs that you see it's important that this office needs.
Current IT hardware equipment's.
1. NANO bridge M5 p2p - this connects the office to the ISP
2. Fortinet firewall that has web filtering
3. HP swich
4. HP prolian that is the domain controller for the office and folder redirection to the clients users
6. QNAP offsite back up device: this qnap backups the windows folder redirection files
7. Microtik OUTDOOR wireless access point for outdoor users
6. 3 liniksys wirless access point
1. Windows XP/7 Genuine licenses
2. Microsoft office 2010/2007 genuine licenses
3. KASPERSKY BUSINESS SECURITY SPACE for windows server and works stations
so please advice any other missing IT needs for this small office in terms of software as well as hardware that