I'm struggling with the new NAT rules in the new Cisco iOS software. I see a lot of examples on the internet, but I have to know for sure that I have the correct new NAT rules.
I have the old rules in a copy of the running config. This afternoon I have to implement the rules in the new format in an ASA5520 firewall. I was hoping that someone could give me a hand in converting a few of these rules. Here they are,
- global (outside) 2 192.168.80.1-192.168.80.254 netmask 255.255.255.0
- global (outside) 1 interface
- nat (outside) 0 access-list outside_nat0_inbound outside
- nat (inside) 1 220.127.116.11 255.255.192.0
- static (inside,outside) tcp 18.104.22.168 smtp 10.10.2.34 smtp netmask 255.255.255.255
- static (outside,inside) 10.10.2.50 192.168.80.2 netmask 255.255.255.255
I know it's a lot to ask, but I hope that someone can help me out here!