Our business is looking for an enterprise class software for the managing of its multimedia archive.
Untill now, we've been using stand-alone software such as p-casa and iphoto but now we need something more complex that allows for an efficient sharing between out network users.
The answer could be a cloud solution or, even better, something that we can install on our intranet.
This system need to:
- Secure management of our business media-files: photos and videos
- Index the media based on several criterias
- Fast search of photos with multiple inputs
- Have the option to keep more version of the same file: The original file, the one for our webspace, the one for our catalog, etc.
- Ability to limit uncontrolled upload and duplication of content
- Media share through a centralized platform
- Preferable: Keep the media on our systems
Desired specs are:
- Ipertextual search engine
- Possibility to filter content based on area/geotagging
- Possibility to assing multiple tags to images (location, descriptions, keywords, ...)
- Basic editing tools: resize for web, resize of email, auto enhance of the picture
- User access management: some can write, others can only view, ...
- Option to add geotag data to existing photos
- Check for missing attributes before the upload in the database. Avoid having uncompleted info on files which will render it unusable
Anyone knows a good product for our needs?