This question was resently posted and closed because it lead to another question :-)
I am administrating an old SBS2008 running virtual in Hyper-V.
Every once in a while the Information Store terminates without warning causing all Outlook clients to loose connection.
When this happens I can just go to SERVICES and simply restart this service without any futher problemes.
When I check the System Event Log I notice an eventID 7024.
When examining it just says
" The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 0 (0x0)."
I have just updated Exchange with SP3 and UR7.