Start Free Trial
Come for the solution, stay for everything else.
Start Free Trial
SSRS Pages not matching print outs. for example - A SSRS report showing 7 pages and when I take a print out, there are 9 pages.
8/22/2022 - Mon
ASKER CERTIFIED SOLUTION
Log in or sign up to see answer
Become an EE member today
7-DAY FREE TRIAL
Members can start a 7-Day Free trial then enjoy unlimited access to the platform
Sign up - Free for 7 days
Learn why we charge membership fees
We get it - no one likes a content blocker. Take one extra minute and find out why we block content.
See how we're fighting big data
Not exactly the question you had in mind?
Sign up for an EE membership and get your own personalized solution. With an EE membership, you can ask unlimited troubleshooting, research, or opinion questions.
ask a question
1. are you doing any page break.... if yes check the page break options.
2. are you getting empty pages in begining or ending
please explain the above
Basically, I am rendering SSRS report in SharePoint.
When I render the report in Sharepoint , The first page will show 50 rows but when I will take a print out, it will have only 42 rows on first page and the rest move to next page.
Couple of things you can look at:
1. Make sure that page Break Before is not set on any object in the report body that might be causing this issue. This can create an extra page to appear if it is on the first object.
2. Make sure the header, footer and body with margins all fit within the printable body. IE, everything added up fits within 8.5in by 11in if on standard paper.
3. Are there hidden objects that may be moving items down from the first page?
Experts Exchange has (a) saved my job multiple times, (b) saved me hours, days, and even weeks of work, and often (c) makes me look like a superhero! This place is MAGIC!
no blank pages in between
The only possible things could be a table object or any other object on one report that had the Page Break Before set.
But again its strange you have no blank pages. Try to decrease the report width that might help too as the rendering on report will result in more pages depending upon width. So decreasing width might fix the issue
Plans and Pricing
Certified Expert Program
© 1996-2022 Experts Exchange, LLC. All rights reserved. Covered by US Patent