I have a problem where my mac clients using Outlook 2011 cannot send attachments over 2 Meg. The error received is -18500. I have tried several fixes related to the web.config file in the EWS directory. The relevant lines we currently have are listed.
All the articles I have come across say the maxRequestLenth should be in kb, however mine appears to be in bytes. I have adjusted these values in several ways, I will use this link as an example of one of my attempts. I really have to be missing something simple, Outlook can't be that hard to get to work with macs. All Exchange servers are running on Server 2008 R2, and Exchange 2010 Sp2