I can't access 3 websites from my LAN - other sites are accessible and work fine. If I am outside my firewall these websites can be accessed. I have four servers that have NAT addresses and these servers can access these sites, as well. If I change a NAT address to a different server. This server can all of a sudden access these sites too and the server who lost the NAT address can't access these sites.
I have tried totally opening up my firewall and can't get it to work. Had our local tech service support company look at it and they couldn't figure it out either.
Tried tracerts, dnslookups, dnsflushes, etc... I am out of ideas and in dire need of a solution. Help!!