Cisco Unified CallConnector Personal Client Dialing issues
Posted on 2012-08-12
I am having some issues getting the Unified CallConnector Personal client to make oubound calls. I was able to install and configure it without any problems. It finds the CallManager Express router without any issues. The lines show up correctly. I can pickup and hangup the lines.
Everything appears to work except that I can't make any calls with it. I get a fast busy when trying to dial any number. It almost appears as if it's not seeing the dial peers in the router.
Scenarios of what has been tried:
In Outlook 2010 32-bit edition. I can go into Contacts, right-click on a contact and try to call a number. I immediately get a fast busy.
In Internet Explorer on the toolbar. I can click the pickup button to get dial tone. Then input the number from the keyboard. I get a fast busy. I've also tried to pickup the line from Internet explorer, then input the number directly on the phone. I get a fast busy.
I have found in the ccDialPlan.log file where the CallConnector is transforming dialed numbers and appending a +1 country code in front of every number. If I try 92125551234 or 2125551234 it transforms it to +1 212 555-1234. I don't have any translation patterns in the CME performing this function.
It appears the dialing info is coming from the Windows 7 Phones & Modem section in control panel. I don't see where it's forcing a +1. I've also deleted the profile and rebuilt it.