I have having trouble getting an inventory off any clients on a new SCCM 2012 server install.
I followed a set of instructions to get everything installed and all seemed to be going well, that was until I tried to get an inventory off the first test PC. Every client gives the error shown on SCCM.jpg attachment. The only one that inventories properly is the server itself.
I have researched the error but have been unable to find anything that can solve this problem.
Things I have done:
Active Directory schema has been updated (Forest level) Container added (Child domain where the server is located)
I have setup boundries and boudary groups and sites have been assigned.
I management point and fallback status point rolls and set up.
Please ask for anymore information if required