I cannot connect to Outlook anywhere in my Exchange 2010 system. Here are the vital staistics:
1. Single 2008 server running all Exchange 2010 roles.
2. Apache reverse proxy server in the DMZ
3. All the Microsoft Remote connectivity analyzer tests pass except the last one which gives this error: A Web exception occurred because an HTTP 404 - NotFound response was received from IIS7.
4. I can access https://localhost/rpc/rpcproxy.dll
on the exchange server and authenticate with my user account.
5. Outlook Anywhere is enabled for the CAS
I should note this is not a new EX2010 installation, it is over a year old and we simply did not need Outlook anywhere until now.
I am suspecting Apache Reverse Proxy issues.
Any insight would be appreciated.