How to publish access 2007 application so users don't have access to tables and design mode
Posted on 2012-08-16
I have created an access 2007 application to be run on a local shared drive for approximately 10 users. Everything is done and working fine but I would like to publish this application so that:
1. Users cannot have access to the main table where data is stored (unless provided a password)
2. Users cannot access design mode
3. The title page pops up every time the application opens ( title page has buttons which leads to all required forms)
4. Hide all forms and tables from user view.
5. Only one user is allowed to use the application at a time. If another user tries to access the application while in use, it should be locked.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.