Dear EE experts,
We would like to ask for tech support on how to resolve this PDF printing problem.
Kindly see the attached embed script for the result after we tried to print into PDF any website. After printing, it would pop up a notepad with this result:
%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
54lpul not found, using Courier.
%%[ Error: invalidfont; OffendingCommand: xshow ]%%
[69 53 82 53 56 79 0]
%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
We tried to uninstall and re-install the Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, but still same result.
But if we'll print into PDF any documents (from MS Office program), there's no problem.
Please advise what went wrong and how to resolve this problem...